- An oily yellow liquid extracted from the layer of cashew fan.
- A yellow greasy fluid, obtained from the layer associated with cashew nut.
- An oily fluid (C21H30O2) included in the pericarp for the cashew-nut, Anacardium occidcntale. It's a powerful blistering representative.
- Tribrom-salol, made by the action of bromine, in excess, upon salol. Its a crystalline compound used for allaying gastric uneasiness, cramps, etc.
Sentence for "cardol"
- The toxic liquid, called cashew nutshell…
Urban Dictionary for "cardol"