- A heart-shaped jet curve, the locus of a fixed point on a circle that rolls on the circumference of some other circle with the exact same radius.
- An epicycloid with precisely one cusp; the airplane curve with polar equation - having a shape supposedly heart-shaped
- An algebraic curve, so named from its similarity to a heart.
- A curve that might be considered as the road of a point regarding the circumference of a circle which rolls on another group of equal size.
- an epicycloid where the rolling circle equals the fixed circle
- Having this characteristic form
- Resembling or having the figures of this Cardiidæ.
Sentence for "cardioid"
Hypernym for "cardioid"
Form for "cardioid"