- The graphic recording of the action, or other function of the heart as a method of diagnosis
- Description of this heart.
- study of heart activity making use of a cardiograph.
- An anatomical description associated with the heart.
- assessment utilizing the cardiograph.
- diagnostic procedure composed of tracking the experience associated with the heart digitally with a cardiograph (and making a cardiogram)
Sentence for "cardiography"
Hypernym for "cardiography"
Etymologically Related for "cardiography"
Form for "cardiography"