- lots, eg 3 or 11 or 412, utilized in counting to indicate quantity yet not purchase.
- several accustomed denote quantity; a counting quantity.
- A generalized style of quantity used to denote the dimensions of a collection, including limitless units.
- A word that expresses a countable quantity; a cardinal numeral.
- the number of elements in a mathematical ready; denotes a quantity although not the order
- Definition for "cardinal number"
- Hyponym for "cardinal number"
- Hypernym for "cardinal number"
- Cross Reference for "cardinal number"