- A perennial lobelia (Lobelia cardinalis) indigenous to central and eastern united states, having an elongate group of showy, brilliant purple flowers.
- an herbaceous plant (Lobelia cardinalis) bearing brilliant red plants of much beauty.
- The name frequently directed at Lobelia cardinalis, due to its huge, extremely showy, extremely purple plants: it really is a native of North America, and is frequently developed in landscapes.
- us lobelia having brilliant purple blossoms
- Definition for "cardinal flower"
- A perennial lobelia (Lobelia cardinalis) indigenous to central…
- View More
- Hypernym for "cardinal flower"