- A person used to card wool.
- A carding device.
- A criminal who steals information from credit cards.
- one that, or what cards wool flax, etc.
- one that plays at cards; a gamester: as, “coggers, carders, dicers,”
- person who or what cards wool; particularly, the equipment employed in carding wool.
- [capitalized] certainly one of a link of Irish rebels whom tortured their victims by operating a wool- or flax-card in their backs after which dragging it straight down across the back.
- A jackdaw.
- identical to carder-bee (which see).
Sentence for "carder"
- Most illegal online loot was fenced…
Rhyme for "carder"
Same Context for "carder"
Urban Dictionary for "carder"
- term usage for someone who utilizes…