- A small tumor, generally found in the intestinal system, that secretes serotonin.
- a kind of slow-growing tumour while it began with the neuroendocrine system.
- a little tumor (harmless or cancerous) due to the mucosa associated with gastrointestinal system; most commonly it is involving exorbitant secretion of serotonin.
- a small cyst (harmless or cancerous) arising from the mucosa associated with the gastrointestinal tract; frequently related to excessive release of serotonin
- Crablike; specifically, with respect to the Carcinoida.
- Cancroid; carcinomorphic.
Sentence for "carcinoid"
- Their findings strongly indicate the risk…
Hypernym for "carcinoid"
Same Context for "carcinoid"