- See wolverine.
- Wolverine, a solitary, intense person in the weasel family members.
- The wolverene; -- also applied, but erroneously, towards Canada lynx, and often to the American badger. See wolverene.
- The United states wolverene, Gulo luscus. See wolverene.
- Erroneously— the American badger, Taxidea americana;
- the cougar, Felis concolor.
- stocky shaggy-coated united states carnivorous mammal
Sentence for "carcajou"
- The Canadian voyageurs call the wolverene…
Hypernym for "carcajou"
Variant for "carcajou"
Urban Dictionary for "carcajou"