- to deal with, combine, or impregnate with carbon, as whenever casehardening steel.
- To carburet.
- to mix with carbon or a carbon chemical; -- said esp. of a process for conferring an increased level of illuminating energy on combustible gases by mingling them with a vapor of volatile hydrocarbons.
- To treat or respond with carbon
- To carbonize
- unite with carbon
- resulting in to unite with carbon or a hydrocarbon, as as soon as the illuminating energy of a gas is increased by mingling with it the vapor of volatile hydrocarbons. Also carburise, carburet.
Sentence for "carburize"
- This process unfortunately requires for its…
Verb Forms for "carburize"
Hypernym for "carburize"
Form for "carburize"