- An explosive made of a number of products, including nitroglycerine, lumber meal and nitrates.
- A naturally happening carbonaceous product formed from coal, normal coke.
- An explosive consisting really of nitroglycerin, wood meal, many nitrate, as that salt.
- An explosive made up of nitrobenzene, saltpeter, sulphur, and kieselguhr.
- A trade-name of an explosive for usage in blasting, composed of nitroglycerin, salt nitrate, wood-meal, and only a little sodium carbonate.
- just like indigenous *coke.
Sentence for "carbonite"
Urban Dictionary for "carbonite"
- those who like to play significance…