- A poisonous, nonflammable, colorless liquid, CCl4, used in fire extinguishers so when a dry-cleaning liquid.
- The halogenated hydrocarbon tetrachloromethane; a toxic, non-inflammable liquid, used as a solvent, in dry cleansing as well as in fire extinguishers.
- a colorless nonflammable liquid used as a solvent for fats and essential oils; due to its poisoning its use as a cleaning substance or fire extinguisher features declined
- Definition for "carbon tetrachloride"
- A poisonous, nonflammable, colorless liquid, CCl4, used in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "carbon tetrachloride"
- Cross Reference for "carbon tetrachloride"