- A clear, combustible fluid, CS2, familiar with make viscose rayon and cellophane, as a solvent for fats, rubberized, resins, waxes, and sulfur, and in suits, fumigants, and pesticides.
- A binary substance of carbon and sulfur, CS2, a colourless liquid with a not-unpleasant smell; utilized as a specialist solvent, and in the make of organosulfur compounds.
- a toxic colorless flammable fluid (CS2); used in the manufacture of rayon and cellophane and carbon tetrachloride so when a solvent for rubber
- Definition for "carbon disulfide"
- A clear, combustible fluid, CS2, familiar with make…
- View More
- Synonym for "carbon disulfide"
- Hypernym for "carbon disulfide"