- An alcohol produced by methanol.
- The chemical methanol.
- Any replaced methanol.
- Methyl liquor, CH3OH; -- additionally, by extension, anyone when you look at the homologous group of paraffine alcohols of which methyl alcoholic beverages may be the type.
- Methyl alcoholic beverages, CH3OH. The name can be used virtually solely in designating types of methyl alcohol: as, triphenyl carbinol, (C6H5)3COH.
- See methanol.
- An alcohol based on methanol.
- The ingredient methanol.
- Any substituted methanol.
- Methyl alcoholic beverages, CH3OH; -- also, by extension, anybody into the homologous a number of paraffine alcohols which methyl alcohol may be the type.
- Methyl liquor, CH3OH. The name is employed practically exclusively in designating derivatives of methyl liquor: as, triphenyl carbinol, (C6H5)3COH.
- Definition for "carbinol"
- Sentence for "carbinol"
- •Indole 3 carbinol -- A nutritional…
- View More
- Form for "carbinol"