- A semisynthetic by-product of penicillin that is effective inside treatment of attacks caused by particular vulnerable strains of Gram-negative bacteria, like Pseudomonas and Proteus.
- A semisynthetic kind of penicillin familiar with treat infection by Gram-negative micro-organisms
- A semisynthetic by-product of penicillin that is effective in the treatment of attacks brought on by certain vulnerable strains of Gram-negative bacteria, such as for example Pseudomonas and Proteus.
- A semisynthetic type of penicillin used to treat disease by Gram-negative bacteria
Sentence for "carbenicillin"
Agriculture Dictionary for "carbenicillin"
- Broad-spectrum semisynthetic penicillin derivative made use…