- A place or business prepared for cleansing vehicles along with other cars.
- The act or a case of cleansing an automobile, especially at a car or truck wash: chock-full the gas tank after which got an automobile clean.
- An event at which folks (often young ones) wash automobiles, frequently for a small charge or donation
- somewhere from which a motor vehicle is cleaned, often for a fee and frequently mechanically by operating the automobile through a tunnel.
- a case of cleansing a vehicle, particularly these types of somewhere.
Sentence for "car wash"
Cross Reference for "car wash"
Urban Dictionary for "car wash"