- a unique ship that transports vehicles in a garage with ambient control and ventilation.
- A special railway automobile for transporting automobiles.
- a particular semi-trailer for carrying vehicles.
- a trailer which can be laden up with brand-new vehicles for distribution to sales companies
- an unique ship that transports cars in a garage with background control and air flow.
- A special railroad vehicle for transporting cars.
- an unique semi-trailer for transporting cars.
- a trailer that can be full of new automobiles for distribution to product sales companies
Definition for "car carrier"
- a unique ship that transports vehicles in a…
Hypernym for "car carrier"