- plant bearing tiny and extremely hot oblong red fruits; includes wild forms native to exotic America; thought to be ancestral toward nice pepper and many chile peppers
- plant bearing really small and incredibly hot oblong purple fruits; includes crazy forms indigenous to exotic America; considered ancestral to the sweet pepper and many chile peppers
- Definition for "capsicum frutescens baccatum"
- plant bearing tiny and extremely hot oblong red…
- View More
- Hypernym for "capsicum frutescens baccatum"