- Alternative kind of capsaicin.
- A red liquid or smooth resin extracted from various species of capsicum.
- an energetic concept (C9H14O2) gotten through the fruit of a number of types of the genus Capsicum, showing up in colorless crystals and intensely acrid.
- alternate kind of capsaicin.
- A red fluid or soft resin extracted from numerous types of capsicum.
- a working concept (C9H14O2) gotten from the good fresh fruit of a few species of the genus Capsicum, showing up in colorless crystals and very acrid.
Sentence for "capsicin"
- Chemically the plant furnishes an essential…