- A method of assuring pollination associated with the Smyrna also delicious figs where rose groups regarding the caprifig are hung from trees of delicious fig, allowing wasps to transport pollen through the flowers associated with caprifig to those associated with edible types.
- A process for pollinating figs by holding clusters of wild fig plants (of genus Caprificus) in trees (pollen becoming moved by wasps)
- The practice of hanging, upon the cultivated fig-tree, branches for the wild fig infested with moment hymenopterous bugs.
- A process intended to speed up the ripening of fig, and to enhance the good fresh fruit.
- a technique of ensuring pollination associated with the Smyrna also edible figs for which flower clusters associated with caprifig are hung from woods for the edible fig, allowing wasps to hold pollen through the blossoms of caprifig to those of the edible types.
- A process for pollinating figs by hanging clusters of crazy fig blossoms (of genus Caprificus) in the woods (pollen becoming transmitted by wasps)
- The rehearse of dangling, upon the cultivated fig-tree, limbs of the crazy fig infested with minute hymenopterous pests.
- A process intended to accelerate the ripening of this fig, and to improve the fresh fruit.
Definition for "caprification"
- A method of assuring pollination associated with the…
- View More
Sentence for "caprification"
- The ancients, according to Pliny, were…
- View More