- A coarse wrap report utilized for making hats to hold products.
- A coarse report, so named from being used to produce caps to keep products.
- some sort of writing-paper in big sheets.
- A coarse wrapping paper employed for making hats to carry commodities.
- A coarse report, so-called from getting used to help make limits to put on commodities.
- A kind of writing-paper in big sheets.
- identify cap, n., additionally report, n.
- See cap, n., also paper, n.
- Definition for "cappaper"
- A coarse wrap report utilized for making hats…
- View More
- Variant for "cappaper"