- A decrease when you look at the worth of a capital asset
- A amount in which the proceeds of the purchase of a capital asset by its owner tend to be not as much as its price towards owner.
- the amount through which the purchase cost of a valuable asset exceeds the value; the loss is recognized whenever asset comes
- A decrease in value of a capital asset
- A amount through which the profits for the purchase of a capital asset by its owner are lower than its expense to the owner.
- extent through which the acquisition price of a secured asset surpasses the value; the loss is understood as soon as the asset is sold
Antonym for "capital loss"
Hypernym for "capital loss"