- the quantity wherein arises from the sale of a capital asset surpass the initial cost.
- a rise in the value of a capital asset
- An amount through which the worthiness or the proceeds of purchase of a capital asset by its owner meet or exceed its cost into the owner.
- the amount through which the value of a secured asset surpasses the acquisition cost; the gain is recognized whenever asset is sold
- the quantity through which arises from the sale of a capital asset exceed the initial expense.
- a rise in the worth of a capital asset
- a quantity where the worthiness or even the proceeds of the purchase of a capital asset by its owner go beyond its price toward owner.
- the total amount by which the value of an asset exceeds the acquisition cost; the gain is realized if the asset comes
Antonym for "capital gain"
Hypernym for "capital gain"