- The network of capillaries in a specific area or organ associated with human anatomy.
- some of numerous reticulated system of capillaries who supply blood into the body organs within the human anatomy.
- a layer of muscle densely full of capillaries
- The network of capillary vessel in a certain area or organ of this human body.
- any one of many reticulated network of capillaries that supply bloodstream to your body organs in the human body.
- a layer of tissue densely filled with capillaries
Hypernym for "capillary bed"
- animal tissue
- View More