- To glue a relatively uncomplicated small manifold to a manifold of the same dimension along (a component associated with the latter's boundary).
- finish or full, much like some decisive activity
- to complete.
- To glue a comparatively easy small manifold to a manifold of the same measurement along (an element for the latter's boundary).
- finish or total, just like some definitive action
Definition for "cap off"
Quotes for "cap off"
- "The Madden NFL franchise holds a…"
Hypernym for "cap off"