- a quick lighthearted environment or song.
- a quick track, today specifically one that is light and breezy.
- A short song, in one or more parts.
- A little or quick song, shorter much less fancy versus aria of oratorio or opera.
- In songs, a short concerted atmosphere; a madrigal.
- a quick lighthearted air or track.
- a brief song, now especially the one which is light and breezy.
- a brief track, in one or higher parts.
- just a little or brief tune, shorter much less fancy compared to the aria of oratorio or opera.
- In songs, a quick concerted environment; a madrigal.
Sentence for "canzonet"
- Longavile, the "canzonet" of Biron, and…
Same Context for "canzonet"