- Southwestern U.S. the bar that acts alcohol.
- A drinking establishment, often especially associated with the type present in Latin America.
- this feeling?) Abbreviated type of cantina vehicle, cantina wagon or cantina truck
- Southwestern U.S. the bar that acts liquor.
- A drinking institution, often especially regarding the kind within Latin America.
- this good sense?) Abbreviated kind of cantina truck, cantina wagon or cantina truck
Sentence for "cantina"
- _sotto una cantina_, and this cantina…
Rhyme for "cantina"
Same Context for "cantina"
Urban Dictionary for "cantina"