- one specializing in canon law.
- An expert in canon legislation
- A professor of canon law; one competent into the understanding and practice of ecclesiastical legislation.
- One competent in ecclesiastical or canon legislation.
- a person who lays down canons or laws and regulations for guidance within the systematic or medical remedy for a topic.
- an expert in canon law
- people focusing on canon law.
- a professional in canon law
- A professor of canon law; one competent in the knowledge and rehearse of ecclesiastical law.
- One skilled in ecclesiastical or canon law.
- person who lays down canons or guidelines for guidance in the systematic or medical treatment of a subject.
- an expert in canon legislation
- regarding or attribute of a body of guidelines and maxims acknowledged as axiomatic; e.g.
- regarding or feature of a body of rules and concepts accepted as axiomatic; e.g.
- Definition for "canonist"
- Sentence for "canonist"
- Hypernym for "canonist"
- Same Context for "canonist"