- a tiny wooden container.
- Alternative as a type of canakin.
- a little can or consuming vessel.
- A little will or glass. In addition written canakin.
- A wooden bucket for holding sugar, rice, etc.
- a wooden bucket
- a little can
- A small might or cup.
- A small wooden bucket.
- alternate as a type of canakin.
- A small can or drinking vessel.
- only a little might or cup. In addition written canakin.
- A wooden container for keeping sugar, rice, etc.
- a wooden container
- a tiny can
- Definition for "cannikin"
- Sentence for "cannikin"
- Hypernym for "cannikin"