- A bituminous coal that burns brightly with much smoke.
- A bituminous coal that burns off brightly with much smoke.
- A channel; a stream of water; the bed of a stream.
- A conduit; a pipe.
- The throat.
- the cheapest an element of the side of something, which includes received the finishing; the completing bevel of a knife, ax, or other edged tool.
- [⟨ cannel, verb] a method of weaving, making a corded or rep muscle.
- An obsolete as a type of kennel.
- To channel; groove; chamfer.
Definition for "cannel"
- A bituminous coal that burns brightly with much…
Sentence for "cannel"
Same Context for "cannel"