- a tiny, painful ulcer or aching, typically of this lips.
- An ulcer in the lips, called an aphthous ulcer, due to some slack in the mucous membrane layer.
- an ulceration (especially of this mouth or lining associated with the lips)
- A small, painful ulcer or sore, typically associated with mouth.
- An ulcer in the mouth, labeled as an aphthous ulcer, caused by some slack when you look at the mucous membrane.
- an ulceration (especially of the lips or liner associated with the mouth)
Sentence for "canker sore"
Hypernym for "canker sore"
Urban Dictionary for "canker sore"