- A device for keeping more than one lit candle lights
- one that, or what, holds a candle; additionally, person who assists another, but is otherwise not worth focusing on.
- someone who holds a candle; thus, person who remotely helps, it is otherwise maybe not a sharer, in some event or undertaking.
- a holder with sockets for candle lights
- A candlestick.
- a tool for holding one or more lit candles
- a person who, or whatever, holds a candle; also, a person who assists another, but is otherwise perhaps not worth addressing.
- an individual who keeps a candle; for this reason, one that from another location helps, but is usually not a sharer, in certain affair or undertaking.
- a holder with sockets for candles
- Definition for "candleholder"
- Sentence for "candleholder"
- Beside the candleholder was a metal…
- View More
- Phrases for "candleholder"
- Hyponym for "candleholder"
- Hypernym for "candleholder"
- Same Context for "candleholder"