- Any of a family of feldspathoid nutrients that are blended carbonates and aluminosilicates of sodium and calcium.
- A mineral happening in hexagonal crystals, additionally huge, usually of a yellow color, containing silica, alumina, lime, soft drink, and skin tightening and.
- In mineralogy, a silicate related to nephelite, but distinct in containing carbon dioxid.
- some of a family group of feldspathoid minerals which are mixed carbonates and aluminosilicates of salt and calcium.
- A mineral occurring in hexagonal crystals, also massive, typically of a yellow color, containing silica, alumina, lime, soft drink, and carbon-dioxide.
- In mineralogy, a silicate linked to nephelite, but peculiar in containing carbon dioxid.