- Coarse, dried tobacco leaves.
- some sort of tobacco for smoking cigarettes, manufactured from the dried leaves, coarsely damaged; -- so-called from dash baskets which its loaded in South America.
- A rush basket made in the Spanish nations of South America and employed for packing tobacco for exportation. The cigarette provided for European countries stuffed within these baskets takes from them title of canaster tobacco.
- For this reason A kind of cigarette for smoking cigarettes, composed of the dried leaves coarsely damaged.
- Coarse, dried cigarette leaves.
- a type of tobacco for cigarette smoking, made of the dried leaves, coarsely damaged; -- so-called through the rush baskets where it really is packed in south usa.
- A rush basket made in the Spanish nations of south usa and employed for loading tobacco for exportation. The tobacco delivered to European countries packed during these baskets takes from them title of canaster tobacco.
- therefore some sort of tobacco for cigarette smoking, comprising the dried out leaves coarsely broken.
Sentence for "canaster"
- Then did the village doctor begin…
- View More