- related to Canara, a district of Uk India.
- with respect to Canara, a district of Uk India.
- Of or related to either of two areas in western Asia, called respectively North and Southern Canara (or Kanara).
- Of or pertaining to either of two areas in western India, labeled as correspondingly North and South Canara (or Kanara).
- singular and plural A native or locals of either of those areas.
- A language of Dravidian team, almost allied to Telugu, becoming one of the languages talked during these districts, and over a big area as far north as Bidar. Also referred to as Karnata.
- an associate of a Kannada-speaking group of people residing mainly in Kanara in south Asia
- single and plural A native or natives of either of these areas.
- A language regarding the Dravidian team, nearly allied to Telugu, becoming one of the languages spoken within these districts, and over a big tract as far north as Bidar. Also known as Karnata.
- a part of a Kannada-speaking crowd residing chiefly in Kanara in southern Asia
Hypernym for "canarese"
- View More