- A device regularly start tin cans, frequently by slicing the lid down.
- A shoulder hit toward chest, usually carried out while going from a crouched to a standing position.
- a computer device for cutting cans open
- a tool accustomed start tin cans, typically by slicing the top down.
- A shoulder struck on chest, usually achieved while moving from a crouched to a standing place.
- a tool for cutting cans available
Sentence for "can opener"
Hyponym for "can opener"
Hypernym for "can opener"
Urban Dictionary for "can opener"
- A-sharp edged weapon, usually always cut…