- Informal A source of unexpected and troublesome complexity.
- A complex, troublesome situation arising whenever a determination or activity produces substantial subsequent issues.
- A troublesome circumstance; an issue whoever resolution is hard or controversial, although not always complex.
- a source of unpredictable trouble and complexity
- casual A source of unexpected and problematic complexity.
- A complex, troublesome scenario arising whenever a choice or activity creates significant subsequent issues.
- A troublesome situation; a problem whose quality is difficult or contentious, yet not fundamentally complex.
- a source of unstable difficulty and complexity
Sentence for "can of worms"
Urban Dictionary for "can of worms"
- A prolific supply of troubles.see also:…