- a big grassy simple in south usa, with scattered bushes and tiny trees.
- title offered in Brazil to patches of land in the midst of the thick forests of nation which are often entirely bare of woods or are just sparsely covered with them.
- The Italian acre, a measure of land varying in different says from 8/4 of an English acre to 1⅓ miles.
- a sizable grassy simple in South America, with scattered bushes and little trees.
- The name provided in Brazil to patches of land amid the heavy woodlands for the nation that are either totally bare of trees or are merely sparsely covered using them.
- The Italian acre, a measure of land different in numerous says from 8/4 of an English acre to 1⅓ miles.
Sentence for "campo"
- And he surmised that another term,…
Same Context for "campo"
Urban Dictionary for "campo"