- The papal chamberlain; the cardinal just who presides on the pope's home. He's on occasion possessed great-power.
- The chamberlain associated with pope, having charge for the secular interests associated with papacy.
- The papal chamberlain; the cardinal whom presides throughout the pope's household. He has got every so often possessed great power.
- The chamberlain of this pope, having cost of this secular passions for the papacy.
- Definition for "camerlingo"
- The papal chamberlain; the cardinal just who presides…
- View More
- Sentence for "camerlingo"
- Variant for "camerlingo"