- The smooth good hair of the camel or a substitute for this.
- a smooth, hefty, often light tan fabric, made chiefly for the hair of camel.
- The smooth hair of a camel.
- A substitute for this locks.
- A soft material made from this tresses.
- a soft tan cloth created using hair of a camel.
- a soft tan fabric made out of hair of a camel
- The smooth fine locks of the camel or an alternative for this.
- A soft, heavy, often light tan fabric, made mainly of hair of camel.
- The soft hair of a camel.
- an alternative for this tresses.
- A soft fabric produced from this hair.
- a soft tan fabric made out of hair of a camel.
- a soft tan cloth made with hair of a camel
Sentence for "camelhair"
- Stan Sesser/The Wall Street Journal The…
Synonym for "camelhair"
Hypernym for "camelhair"