- Shaped like a hump or an arching bend.
- Having a shaped straight back; specifically a shape with a raised center.
- Anything shaped such as the back of a camel.
- brand new Orleans A narrow house or apartment with one story in-front as well as 2 when you look at the backside. See Regional Note at beignet.
- The backs of camels.
- A flexible water container used on the back.
- A house with another storey that will not completely cover the ground floor.
- A railway locomotive that features its cab in the centre in place of by the end.
- A camelback sofa or chair.
- a form of rubber used in tyre renovation.
Sentence for "camelback"
- The unique "camelback" ride sees you…
Same Context for "camelback"
Urban Dictionary for "camelback"
- A backpack with alcohol consumption inside…