- A lightweight, handheld video camera, particularly the one that files data in digital kind onto a storage product such as a videotape, DVD, or hard disk.
- a portable computer for tracking pictures and sound on to a storage unit, therefore operating as a camera and a recorder in one single product
- a portable television digital camera and videocassette recorder
- A lightweight, portable camcorder, specifically the one that records data in electronic form onto a storage unit eg a videotape, DVD, or hard disk drive.
- a portable computer for recording pictures and sound on to a storage unit, for this reason functioning as a camera and a recorder in one unit
- a portable television camera and videocassette recorder
Sentence for "camcorder"
- Another factor to consider before buying…
Phrases for "camcorder"
Hypernym for "camcorder"
Same Context for "camcorder"