- Of or regarding commercial change.
- Of or pertaining to a cambium.
- owned by exchanges in trade; of trade.
- of or associated with or operating as a cambium
- Of or pertaining to commercial trade.
- Of or with respect to a cambium.
- Belonging to exchanges in business; of exchange.
- of or regarding or operating as a cambium
- Relating to trade in commerce.
- In botany created of or pertaining to cambium.
- concerning change in trade.
- In botany created of or with respect to cambium.
Definition for "cambial"
Sentence for "cambial"
- For example, in nearly all existing…