- relative form of peaceful: much more relaxed
- comparative as a type of peaceful: more relax
- someone or thing that calms.
- person who, or whatever, tends to make peaceful.
- One who or that which calms, or has the power to however and make peaceful; one that or what allays, pacifies, or soothes.
- people or thing that calms.
- person who, or whatever, makes peaceful.
- person who or whatever calms, or gets the power to nonetheless and make quiet; a person who or what allays, pacifies, or soothes.
Sentence for "calmer"
Quotes for "calmer"
- "My strength was that I am…"
Phrases for "calmer"
Rhyme for "calmer"