- A number found in libraries to classify a book and suggest its area on shelves.
- An identification quantity, often consists of a combination of figures and characters, regularly determine and locate products within a library.
- a mark composed of figures written on a book; accustomed indicate rack area
- several utilized in libraries to classify a book and indicate its area on shelves.
- An identification number, usually consists of a combination of numbers and characters, used to identify and locate materials within a library.
- a mark comprising figures written on a book; used to show rack place
Hypernym for "call number"
- View More