- An edible, gelatinous, yellow compound lying underneath the reduced shell of a turtle.
- A food of yellowish product discovered within the reduced half a turtle's carapace (layer).
- A part of a turtle that will be attached to the reduced shell. It has a fatty and gelatinous material of a light yellow color, a lot esteemed as a delicacy.
- That section of a turtle which is one of the lower shield, comprising a fatty gelatinous substance of a light-yellow color. In addition spelled callipee.
- An edible, gelatinous, yellowish compound lying under the lower layer of a turtle.
- A food of this yellowish material discovered inside the lower half a turtle's carapace (shell).
- A part of a turtle which can be attached to the lower shell. It contains a fatty and gelatinous substance of a light yellowish shade, much esteemed as a delicacy.
- That element of a turtle which is one of the lower guard, composed of a fatty gelatinous material of a light-yellow color. Additionally spelled callipee.
Sentence for "calipee"
Cross Reference for "calipee"