- The day associated with brand new moon together with first-day of the month in old Roman schedule.
- the first day of a month.
- the very first day of a season.
- a single day associated with the brand new moon plus the first-day associated with thirty days inside ancient Roman diary.
- the first day of per month.
- the very first day's a season.
- 1st day of every month when you look at the old Roman diary.
- the initial day's each month in old Roman calendar.
- when you look at the Roman schedule, 1st day of the thirty days.
- The beginning or very first duration.
- in a few translations of Old Testament, the Jewish festival associated with the brand new moon.
- A calendar or organized record, mostly of dates, additionally sometimes of other details.
- An appointed day; each day ready for payment of a debt and/or repayment of great interest due.
- in Roman diary, the very first day's the thirty days.
- first or very first duration.
- in certain translations regarding the Old Testament, the Jewish event associated with new moon.
- A calendar or orderly record, mainly of times, but additionally often of other facts.
- An appointed day; daily ready for payment of a debt or the payment of interest because of.
Sentence for "calends"
Cross Reference for "calends"
Variant for "calends"