- A mound of rocks erected as a memorial or marker.
- A rounded or conical heap of rocks erected by early residents of this British Isles, obviously as a sepulchral memorial.
- A pile of rocks heaped up as a landmark, to steer travelers on land or at ocean, or even arrest interest, as with surveying, or in leaving traces of an exploring party, etc.
- A cairn terrier.
- A rounded or conical heap of stones erected by early residents associated with Brit Isles, obviously as a sepulchral memorial.
- A pile of rocks heaped-up as a landmark, or to arrest interest, as in surveying, or in making traces of an exploring celebration, etc.
- A heap of rocks; especially, one of a class of large heaps of rocks common in the uk, particularly in Scotland and Wales, and generally of a conical type.
- a mound of rocks accumulated as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path
- small rough-haired breed of terrier from Scotland
- Definition for "cairn"
- A mound of rocks erected as a memorial…
- View More
- Sentence for "cairn"
- Synonym for "cairn"
- Rhyme for "cairn"
- Hypernym for "cairn"
- Form for "cairn"
- Same Context for "cairn"
- Urban Dictionary for "cairn"
- Southern slang for carrion. Putrid, rotting…
- View More