- a written report, particularly one in regards to the plan or procedures of a parliamentary group.
- Many sheets of report put loosely together; particularly one of the consecutive portions of a-work printed in figures.
- A memorial of a body; a written report of legislative procedures, etc.
- several sheets of report placed loosely collectively; esp. among successive portions of a work imprinted in figures.
- A memorial of a body; a report of legislative proceedings, etc.
- In bookbinding, several (usually 4 or 6) of two fold leaves of a novel, put collectively for convenience in managing and as a preparation for binding.
- a written report of procedures of any body, as a legislature; a memorial.
Definition for "cahier"
- a written report, particularly one in regards to…
Sentence for "cahier"
Urban Dictionary for "cahier"