- A toxic condition marked by diarrhea, elevated blood pressure levels, quick breathing, heart palpitations, and insomnia, due to exorbitant intake of coffee-and other caffeine-containing substances.
- a toxic problem brought on by extortionate ingestion of coffee and various other caffeine-containing beverages
- addiction to such drinks
- A morbid state made by prolonged or extortionate usage of caffein.
- poisoning resulting from extortionate intake of caffeinated drinks containing items
Definition for "caffeinism"
- A toxic condition marked by diarrhea, elevated blood…
Sentence for "caffeinism"
Hypernym for "caffeinism"