- Dropping down or shedding at an earlier phase of development, because the gills of all amphibians and/or sepals or stipules of specific flowers.
- Of an integral part of an organism, vanishing in normal length of development.
- looking after fall early.
- shed at an early phase of development
- falling down or vanishing early, given that calyx of a poppy, and/or gills of a tadpole.
- Having a propensity to fall or decay.
- Definition for "caducous"
- Dropping down or shedding at an earlier phase…
- View More
- Sentence for "caducous"
- Equivalent for "caducous"